Apollo Metal Gobo 2596 Copasetic
The design of a Metal Gobo is laser cut out of stainless steel allowing light to shine through and project a white pattern on the surface. A color filter can be added to the fixture if color is desired.
Metal gobos require ÒbridgingÓ which are very small lines that connect the internal structure of letters and designs. If bridging is not added, enclosed areas, such as the inside of the letter ÒOÓ, would fall out.
Apollo metal gobos are made from 8 mil stainless steel with a high level of nickel and chromium. This type of steel produces a very durable gobo with fine detail image and a long life.
CompetitorÕs gobos are made from 5 mil stainless steel with a high level of carbon. The carbon begins to oxidize (rust) and breakdown faster than a gobo made from steel with nickel and chromium.
Check it out! A magnet requires carbon steel to stick. A magnet will not stick to an Apollo gobo. However, since competitors use carbon steel to make their gobos, it'll stick.
In order to ensure the highest quality, some patterns cannot be produced in a particular size or substrate.
- Material: 8 mil Stainless Steel
- Longevity*: 100+ Hours
- Color: Black & White
- Image/Process: Vector/Laser-cut
- Fixture*: Incandescent/LED
- Bezel: Not Included
*Longevity is affected by many factors including; fixture, usage, environment, pattern and other factors. Hours are not guaranteed.
*Verify fixture size prior to placing any order.
- SuperResolution¨ Option: All metal patterns can be ordered as SuperResolution¨ glass.
- PrintScenic¨ Option: Many of our metal patterns are also available as a PrintScenic¨ gobo. This is dependent on the patternÕs level of detail and gobo size needed. Contact customer service to find out if this pattern is available as a PrintScenic¨ gobo. PrintScenic¨ gobos are designed for use in approved LED fixtures only.
Apollo Gobo Features Sheet
Apollo gobo F-X Tips