ETC CueSystem 8 - Channel Control Desk Desktop (CSN8WCD)
CueSystem is a highly flexible cue light system using dedicated hardware and software along with standard Ethernet protocols to control a network of outstations. This highly-customizable backstage communication network provides an immediate visual communication system complete with advanced features such as text based cue information and outstation acknowledgement providing peace of mind in show-critical applications.
Each outstation is equipped with an information screen and two signal lights. When the red “standby” light is illuminated, it can double as a feedback button, allowing operators to confirm that they are in place and ready. For more complex shows, a dedicated PC software application provides familiar cue recording and playback functionality that can be uploaded to a dedicated rack-mount or desktop playback unit.
- Available in 19” Rackmount or Desktop configurations
- Standard Ethernet connectivity
- Large, illuminated buttons for operation in low light conditions
- Convection cooled product for silent auditorium use
- Operate channels individually or as preset groups
- Seamlessly works in real-time with PC application for additional live monitoring, patching and recording/playback of cues
CueSystem Data Sheet