ElektaLite Stingray Warm White (3200K) LED Fresnel
The elektraLite Fresnel brings clean, white light in an incomparable level of intensity for its range. At the heart of the elektraLite Fresnel is a newly designed 300 watt COB LED.
The elektraLite Fresnel features a powerful, well‐rounded LED lighting fixture with a rugged design, the elektraLite Fresnel is a workhorse, ready to bring rich, bright white light to a wide variety of public spaces including stages, classrooms, galleries, worship spaces, studios, event spaces, live event, and production environments.
- Single COB 300 watt LED giving rich consistent warm white at a balanced 3,200K color temperature for true theatrical white light with no hot spot.
- 100% no step dimming and no pop or bump at beginning or end of dimming curve.
- Manual zoom from 15 to 50 degrees.
- Exclusive “cool to touch” housing
- Easy to use display menus for DMX or static control
- On/off switch and Powercon in and out connectors, 5‐pin XLR connectors in and out
- Power Consumption: 400 watts (1.9A), maximum five fixtures per 20A circuit.
- Electrical: Multi‐voltage; AC 100‐250V – 50/60Hz
- Housing: Aluminum monocoque design
- Materials: Corrosion resistant hardware
- Yoke: rigid flat steel
- Light Engine: Single 300W COB LED emitter
- Refresh Rate: Variable
- CRI: 91
- Optics/Lensing(s): Variable PC lensing
- Control: DMX‐512A (in and thru) via 5‐pin XLR
Stingray Fresnel Data Sheet