Rosco Off Broadway Orange - Gallon
Off Broadway is one of Rosco's most popular scenic paints. A palette of rich, matte theatrical colors in a flexible vinyl acrylic binder makes Off Broadway paint perfect for almost any scenic or artistic application. Off Broadway can be used straight out of the can or diluted with water to create beautiful glazes for finishes which can be applied to virtually any surface in stagecraft including muslin, wood, metals, wallboard and many plastics. Off Broadway is compatible with all other Rosco scenic paints. Available in 27 artists' colors and 6 metallic colors. Rosco Off Broadway Orange - Gallon.
- Finish: Matte
- Solvent: Water
- Binder Type: Vinyl Acrylic
- Dilution: May be used straight out of the can or diluted with water, Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze or a combination of the two. Diluting will reduce the color concentration and create "glaze" effects. Diluting with more than 2 parts water may reduce binder strength. Add Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze to restore adhesion and flexibility.
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabric, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough Prime as a final preparation.
- Application: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller or spray gun. Apply in thin, even coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- Film Thickness: 2 mil. Dry Film.
- Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Avg. Dry Time: At 75°F (24°C), dries to the touch in approximately 30-45 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-Up: Soap and water.
- Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.