Rosco Roscolux 118 Tough 1/4 White Diffusion - T12 24in. Gel Sleeve
A range of diffusion materials adapted from cinematography-used for softening the shadow of the beam while maintaining a relatively high color temperature because of the use of ultra-white pigments in the manufacturing process.
For simple and economical control of fluorescent lighting, Rosco Fluorescent Sleeves can add virtually any color to your fluorescent lighting and protects against the dangers of lamp breakage by containing the shattered glass.
RoscoSleeves are clear polycarbonate tubes with the specified color filter inserted inside the sleeve. Specify any of the more than 300 colors found in Rosco's popular Roscolux, Cinegel or E-Colour color filter lines. For complete creativity, combine filters to create an endless pallet of custom colors.
- T8 and T5 include a UV filter which allows less than 10% transmission below 390 nanometers. This prevents premature color fading and protection from harmful UV rays.
- Available in sizes for T12, T8 and T5 fluorescent lamps.
- Standard lengths for 2', 4', 5' and 8' lamps. Can easily be cut to custom lengths with scissors, or order as a custom length.
- Each sleeve comes with two End Caps which fit snugly over the ends and will hold the lamps in place even if broken, preventing shattered glass from falling.
- UL94HB rated Polycarbonate.
- No minimum quantities required.
Please note that this product is custom made and cannot be returned.