Rosco Steel Wedding Gobo 019 - Flourish Flar
It's your wedding - the start of a new life! What better way to celebrate with light? To make your day memorable and easy, personalize this design for your needs.
- Initials in Harrington font
- White artwork is what will be displayed in light - pair with gel to color the letters
- High quality steel gobo
- Won't burn out in the middle of your event
- Produces beautiful, crisp images and text
- Gobo can be saved and reused
- Great keepsake for wedding album
- Reuse it for anniversaries and other events
- The quick and easy way make your wedding day shine!
- Fill in the fields above
- Proofs and changes can be purchased below
- Gobo ships out within 3 days. If there's any delay, we will call or email you.
Rosco Steel Patterns, or gobos, are widely used by designers in theatre, film, photography and television to create atmosphere, project scenery, and generally enhance the visual impact of their lighting. To insure design integrity the patterns are etched using a precise double-sided process on stainless steel. The result is durable, high quality patterns which will withstand the extreme heat at the gate of ellipsoidal spotlights. Trimming of patterns, where necessary, can be easily accomplished with a pair of scissors.