ADJ STINGER SPOT
The Startec Stinger Spot* is a mini Moving Head with a bright 10-Watt LED source and advanced optics. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Stinger Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
Protect two Stinger Spot with the F4 Par Bag or four fixtures with the Tough Bag ISPx4.
* The Startec Stinger Spot will only be available from ADJ USA. It will not be available from ADJ Europe.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 10W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0%-100%
- Fan Cooled
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Power Cord Daisy Chain via IEC: 10 Max @ 120V & 17 Max @ 230V
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation): 1.2K
- Strobe Rate: 0.3-20HZ
- Power consumption: 36W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 10W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75”x 5.75”x10.75”/174x145x273mm
- Weight: 7 lbs./3 kgs.