Electro-Voice SoundMate Agile Portable Listening System
SoundMate Agile Portable Listening System includes:
- One PST-170 portable transmitter
- One HM2 unidirectional headworn microphone
- Four SR-400 17 channel receivers
- Four HED-2 dual headphones
- 10 AA alkaline batteries
- System briefcase with custom foam inserts
PST-170 Portable Transmitter Features:
- The PST-170 Belt Pack Transmitter may be set to any one of the 17 channels which is displayed on the backlit LCD, and operates on frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band.
- It is lightweight battery operated and includes a small lapel microphone for convenient portable use.
- The PST-170 has two audio input jacks.
- The Auxiliary input is designed to allow the use of audio devices such as teacher’s aids or tape players.
- The second jack is normally used with a microphone and is located on the top panel.
- The PST-170 is also compatible with the E.D.R. feature of the SR-400.
HM2 Headworn Mic Features:
- Lightweight – 0.9 oz (25 gm), less cable
- Behind-the-head headband is comfortable and stays in place
- Cardioid pattern for good gain-before-feedback
- Frequency response and proximity effect equivalent to handheld vocal mics
- TA4F connector is compatible with all EV bodypack transmitters
SR-400 Receiver Features:
- The perfect solution to multiple transmitter hearing assistance systems.
- The SR-400 features an advanced digital PLL synthesizer to tune all 17 narrow-band frequencies offered in the 72-76 MHz band and a backlit LCD display.
- The receiver also includes a special high frequency contour filter and boost switch to increase the intelligibility of the audio signal, and E.D.R. for increased dynamic range.
- Additional features include a battery saving automatic power shutoff when the earphone is unplugged.