City Theatrical WDS 15A Dimmer
The 5520 WDS 15A Dimmer provides smooth and flexible DMX controlled 12-24VDC pulse-modulated dimming with two different dimming curves and a non-dim setting. The individual DMX addressing, built in bump button, and color-coded 30A Anderson Powerpole input and output connectors all work together to make the 5520 WDS 15A Dimmer practical and easy to use. The WDS 15A Dimmer is ruggedly constructed and equipped for the temporary installations and harsh use conditions typical of standard entertainment industry rental applications.
- DMX512 Input with Neutrik 5 pin XLR male connector
- Isolated and repeated DMX512 Pass-Through with Neutrik 5 pin XLR female connector
- Automatic DMX termination
- DMX Addressing: any DMX address 1 – 512, configured with (3) standard BCD switches
- Three user-selectable output modes: two dimmer curves (ISL and linear) and non-dim
- Bump button for load test
- Status LEDs for Power, DMX and output functions
- Color-coded Anderson 30A Powerpole power and load connectors
- Maximum output: 24VDC 15 Amps
- Output PWM Dimming
- Compliance: ETL Listed, CE Certified, RoHS Compliant
- Power: 12-24VDC, 200mA, from Load Battery Power
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 5.25" x 1.687"