Clear-Com 4-Up HME DX100 System
4-Up DX100 System without headsets. The HME DX100 allows up to 4 full duplex or 15 push-to-transmit shared users to speak to each other via headsets without any interconnecting cables. Much better than walkie-talkies – you can seamlessly communicate in hands-free mode or have a private conversation on a secured channel. You can even use AA/rechargeable batteries, NiMH, or 12-14VDC/automotive power.
Simple and expandable, the HME DX100 comes complete with everything you need for reliable, cost-effective operation for any application. Now you can mix and match two COMMUNICATOR® models: the WH200 ComLink all-in-one, wireless headset or the BP200 beltpack with your choice of plug-in headset.
- 2.4 GHz license-free operation
- Digital frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Portable, compact design
- Flexible battery-powered operation
- Expandable system
- 1 MB100 Mobile Base Station
- 4 BP200 Beltpacks
- 4 Beltpack Pouches
- 8 BAT41 Batteries Li-ion Rechargeable
- 1 AC40A Battery Charger
- 2 12VDC 60W Power Supplies (100/240VAC Universal)
- 2 115VAC Power Cords
MB100 Mobile Base Station Features:
- Weather-Proofed Gaskets protect electronic circuits from inclimate weather intrusion.
- Compatible with DX200 Base Station enables beltpacks to be easily interchanged between bases for better utilization of existing inventory.
- Digital Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum with encrypted signals secures communications so people outside the system can’t hear your conversations.
- Dual Slot Diversity and Diversity Antennas provide the strongest signal possible for clear, seamless and uninterrupted conversations.
- Remotely "Unlatch" Beltpacks' Transmitter helps you quickly locate and stop a beltpack that’s been unintentionally left transmitting --- from the convenience of your base station.
BP200 Beltpack Features:
- Super Compact Design makes the beltpack the industry’s lightest, at only 7.4 ounces (0.21 kg).
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries provide up to 20 hours of beltpack operation with each charge.
- Internal Antennas are housed inside the beltpack for extra protection and durability.
- Voice Prompts inform users of status changes and system diagnostics through the headset, such as "low battery."
- Completely Sealed Buttons dramatically enhance the life of the beltpack by keeping dirt and moisture out and preventing mechanical failures.