Clear-Com Wireless IFB Transmitter Base Station - Frequency Block 19
The Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production.
The UHF wireless IFB Transmitter base station with 256 selectable frequencies at 100kHz increments.
- Indicators: Back lit Liquid Crystal Display. Displays modulation meter, frequencies, modes, roll off, audio level, and tuning groups
- Weight: 9oz
- Size (L x W x H): 5.25 x 3.25 x 1.25”
- Front Panel Controls:
- MENU momentary push button switch
- Power OFF-TUNE-XMIT, 3 position slide switch
- Select Up momentary push button switch
- Select Down momentary push button switch
- Rear Panel Controls:
- Input Mode Select, 4 section DIP switch