Doug Fleenor DMX Relay Pack w/ 120VAC Input and Output- 1 Channel - 20 Amps
Doug Fleenor Design makes a series of Relay Packs that are controlled by DMX512. The DMX1REL20A is a single channel unit, designed to switch up to a 20 amp line voltage load, and uses a 30 amp relay. The unit is provided with two 18" 12/3 SJ pigtails for line-in and switched line-out. Supplied with 15 amp parallel blade connectors as standard, the unit may be wired with higher rating connectors by special order or may be rewired by the customer.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with two 100 ohm PTC self resetting fuses, four low capacitance transient suppression diodes.
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series).
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five pins are passed through.
- Power input: 120 - 240 volts, 50/60 hertz, 2 watts (plus load).
- Power input plug: NEMA type 5-15P dead front plug standard, others optional.
- Power output: Input power is switched to output. (Hot side only)
- Power output socket: NEMA type 5-15R dead front receptacle standard, others optional.
- Output rating: 15 amps with standard connectors, 20 amps with optional connectors.
- Output device: Omron G8P.
- Mechanical life: 10,000,000 operations minimum.
- Electrical life:
- 250,000 operations minimum at 5 Amps.
- 125,000 operations minimum at 20 Amps.
- Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
- Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 6.5" wide, 2.7 pounds (19" rack adapter available).
- Warranty: Five years on defects in manufacturing. Output device is not covered.