Doug Fleenor Relay Pack - 6 Channel 30 Amp
Doug Fleenor Design makes a series of relay packs that are controlled by DMX512. This six channel unit, designed to switch line voltage loads up to 15 amps, uses 30 amp relays. Line voltage input is on two 18" 12/3 SJ pigtails, one for channels 1 through 3 and one for channels 4 through 6, fitted with a 15 amp parallel blade plug (20 amp connector optional). Switched line outputs are on chassis mounted 15 amp parallel blade receptacles.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with two 100 ohm PTC self resetting fuses, four low capacitance transient suppression diodes.
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series).
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five pins are passed through.
- Power input: 120 - 240 volts, 50/60 hertz, 2 watts (plus load).
- Power input plug: NEMA type 5-15P dead front plug standard, others optional.
- Power output: Input power is switched to output.
- Power output socket: Nylon NEMA type 5-15R receptacle
- Output rating: 15 amps per output. Maximum total load is limited by input rating.
- Output device: Aromat JTN.
- Mechanical life: 10,000,000 operations minimum.
- Electrical life:
- 300,000 operations minimum at 5 Amps.
- 125,000 operations minimum at 20 Amps.
- Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
- Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 16" wide, 5 pounds (optional 19" rack adapter)
- Warranty: Five years on defects in manufacturing. Output device is not covered.