Doug Fleenor Two Universe A/B Switch Box
This series of selector switches was specifically designed to switch DMX512 signals. Originally designed to switch between primary and backup consoles, these switches are often used to select from two (or more) input locations. The SW1 switches a single DMX512 universe (one A input, one B input, one output). The SW4 switches four DMX512 universes (four A inputs, four B inputs, four outputs)
- Input connectors: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series). 3 pin or terminal block optional.
- Output connectors: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). 3 pin or terminal block optional.
- Switched contacts: Pins 2 and 3 (Data- and Data+). Other contacts switched optional.
- Power input: None required on manual switch boxes. User specified on "remote switch" units.
- Warranty: Five years on defects in manufacturing.
- Switch: Two position rotary switch.
- Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
- Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 8.25" wide, 1.4 pounds (19" rack adapter available).