Doug Fleenor Preset 10 Portable Console
The Preset 10 Portable can act as a backup for any DMX512 lighting console or as a stand-alone DMX512 preset console. The PRE10P is a DMX512 playback device that can take up to ten snapshots from a DMX console and play them back at the press of a button. Fade times can be set from 0 to 999 seconds (default is 2 seconds).
Each PRE10P can work in conjunction with a lighting console, automatically switching between preset and console control. When the console generates DMX, the PRE10P goes off-line, and the console operates normally. Upon loss of DMX from the console, the PRE10P either returns to its previous preset or holds the last look (jumper selectable).
- Input: 5 pin male, gold plated contacts (3 pin connectors optional)
- Output: 5 pin female, gold plated contacts (3 pin connectors optional)
- Connector pin out:
- 1 - DMX512 common
- 2 - DMX512 data -
- 3 - DMX512 data +
- 4 - Passed Through
- 5 - Passed Through
- Input/Output circuit: ESD protected EIA-485 transceiver (LT1785)
- Ten green preset indicator LEDs
- One red Signal/Record LED
- User controls:
- Ten preset push buttons
- One recessed record push button
- One recessed fade time push button
- Power input: Universal power supply 100 - 240VAC, 50/60 hertz, 5 watts
- Color: Black anodized with white nomenclature
- Size (L x W x H):
- Chassis: 5.3 x 3.2 x 1.8"
- Power Supply: 2.2 x 1.9 x 1.0"
- Chassis: 12 ounces
- Power Supply: 5 ounces