Doug Fleenor 16 Port Ethernet to DMX Interface - DIN-Rail Mounted
The NODE16-DIN is a DIN-rail mounted Ethernet to DMX bridging device. It accepts Artistic License's Art-Net or Streaming ACN (ANSI E1.31) protocols. There are sixteen DMX512 outputs, and each of the outputs are isolated from the Ethernet input. The Ethernet input connection is made via an RJ45 connector, and the DMX512 output connections are made via pluggable Phoenix terminal blocks. The NODE16-DIN supports Power over Ethernet (PoE – 802.3af) or a 24-48VDC power input. NODE configuration takes place with a backlit graphical LCD and an encoder wheel.
DMX Port Specifications:
- Port circuit: Protected EIA-485 receiver (LT1785)
- NOTE: This product uses slew-rate-limited output drivers. Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections.
- Output signal: 1.5 Volts (minimum) into 120 Ohm Termination
- Connectors: Four 12-position pluggable Phoenix terminal blocks
- Port protection: +60V continuous, +15KV transient
- Isolation: Optically isolated to 1,500 Volts from the input. The outputs are not isolated from each other.
- Input circuit: 802.3 Ethernet compliant input (LAN8720)
- Input signal: Art-Net or sACN (E1.31) Ethernet protocols
- Input connector: Ethernet RJ-45 with 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) capabilities.
- Power input: 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) or Auxiliary 24-48VDC 500mA via a 2-position
- pluggable Phoenix terminal block
- Red POWER indicator
- 16 Green MIMIC 1 indicators mimic the level of the first channel on each output (useful in troubleshooting)
- 16 Green SIGNAL indicators illuminate when an input signal is present
- Configuration: Uses a backlit graphical LCD and an encoder wheel.
- Option jumpers: JP1: Disables the encoder wheel from being able to adjust the configuration settings JP2 – JP5: Not used
- Environmental: 0-40 °C (32-104 °F); 10-90% humidity, non-condensing
- Cooling: Convection cooling, no fan required
- Color: Green circuit board, black DIN tray
- Size and weight: 2.75”H × 4.25”D × 9.375”W, 1 pound