Doug Fleenor 4 Universe Ethernet Protocol Converter
The E2E Ethernet to Ethernet interface is a lighting protocol conversion device with support for four universes of data. The input and output connections may use completely separate networks simultaneously, or transmit and receive on the same network using a switch. An internal web server provides configuration options on each port. The in and out ports may be configured to use E1.31 sACN, draft sACN, Artnet, Strand Shownet, and KiNeT. Universe numbering may be selected for each of the individual four channels. DHCP or IPv4 fixed addressing may be set individually on input and output.
- Input signal: E1.31 sACN, draft sACN, ArtNet v3, Strand Shownet, KiNeT
- Output signal: E1.31 sACN, draft sACN, ArtNet v3, Strand Shownet, KiNeT
- Universes: Four in, four out
- Ethernet Circuits: 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, Crossover Detection
- Connectors: Neutrik Ethercon
- Power input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz., 0.5 Amps, auto-switching.
- Indicators: Green SIGNAL IN and OUT lights when selected protocol present.
- Cooling: Convection cooling, no fan required.
- Top, bottom, and sides: Silver hammer tone.
- Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 1.7"H × 6.5"D × 16.5"W, 6.5 pounds