Hubbell Insulgrip Heavy Duty 5-20R Edison - 20A 125V Female Connector - Black
Hubbell Insulgrip plugs and connectors continue Hubbell's long-standing tradition of leadership as well as innovative design. The tough nylon body provides impact and chemical resistance commonly needed in the Entertainment Industry. The durable and powerful offsetting cord grip clamps on individual conductors and outer cord jackets prevent strain on the terminals. It’s these and many other features that set Hubbell performance above all others.
20 Amp Edison Connectors will not work in standard household outlets.
- Body Style: Straight
- Standard: NEMA
- Amperage: 20A
- Voltage: 125V
- Poles and Wires: 2 Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Wiring Method: Back Wire
- Hospital Grade: No
- Plug/Connector Grade: Insulgrip
- NEMA No.: 5-20R
- Cord Dia.: .230"-.720" (5.8-18.3)
- Type: 2 Pole, 3 Wire, Grounding
- Rating: 20A, 125V
- Certification: UL Listed to UL498 File E1706, CSA Certified to C22.2 No. 42 File 280
- IP Suitability: IP20
- Housing Material: Nylon-Black
- Retainer Material: Polycarbonate-Clear
- Cord Clamp Material: Nylon-Natural
- Terminal Screw Material: #8-32 Brass, Multiple Drive
- Ground Screw Material: #8-32 Brass, Multiple Drive (Green)
- Contact Holder Material: Nylon-Natural
- Power Contacts Material: .040" (1.0) Copper Alloy
- Dielectric Voltage: Withstands 2,000V minimum.
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current.
- Temperature Rise: Max 30°C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of 75%..
- Terminal Identification: Terminals identified in accordance with UL498 (Brass, White, Green).
- Terminal Accommodation: #18-#10 AWG copper stranded conductor
- Product Identification: Ratings are a permanent part of the device.
- Flammability: UL 94 HB or better.
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum continuous 75°C, minimum -40°C (w/o impact).
- UPC: 783585036595