12 Gauge x 14 Conductor Tourflex Multicable with 19-Pin Veam Connectors - 75'
ITT's Veam VSC is a threaded coupling multi-pin cylindrical connector for lighting applications. Veam is well known for the quality and ruggedness of it’s popular quarter-turn lock “CIR Series” and has utilized CIR’s superior design concepts to provide a very rugged version of the Socapex SL-419 connector family.
- Sealed to IP67 when mated
- Socapex compatible
- Machined aluminum shells
- Black, hard anodized (non-conductive) finish for scratch and wear resistant surface
- Heavy duty ribbed coupling ring to provide easy manual coupling and uncoupling
- Six circuit identification on front and rear of inserts
- Recessed area in back of Female insert to accept grounding disk
- Seven forward contacts for “First make, last break” grounding
- Insulating sleeve
- Voltage Rating: 700 VDC, 500 VAC
- Current Rating: 41A max; 25A Rated
- Temperature Rating: -55° C to +125° C
- Contact Plating: Gold