Altman Flush Wall Box - Single Parallel Blade / Edison Connector
Flush wall boxes, sometimes called wall pockets, are designed to be permanently mount- ed in the stage walls, flush with the wall surface. These boxes provide safe temporary connection for theatrical luminaires, minimizing cable crossings. When not in use, the hinged cast aluminum cover remains flush with the stage wall, yet lifts easily to insert or remove the cable connector. Flush wall boxes are available in a multitude of configurations and designs.
- 18-gauge galvanized steel enclosure provided with multiple knockouts
- Baked black enamel finish
- Rugged cast aluminum hinged cover with finger hole
- Cover remains flush with wall when not in use
- Available with multiple receptacles of various types
- Meets N.E.C. requirements for installation in concrete
- Made in the U.S.A.