Altman Comet Follow Spot
We suggest using this for throws from 75' to 125'.
A ruggedly constructed medium to long throw follow spot, the Comet produces a narrow, hard- or soft-edged beam which zooms from 2.3° to 12.2°. With top mounted iris, shutter, and dimmer control handles, this easy to use follow spot is designed to use the unique high performance FLE, ENX and FXL quartz halogen lamps. The Comet can be used in any application where manual control of a lighting beam size, quality and color.
- Sheet steel and die-cast aluminum construction
- Top operated framing, iris, and dimmer controls
- Spring loaded self-canceling color boom with douser
- Includes straw, red, pink, lavender, blue, & green gels
- Dual adjustable lenses
- Positive locking pan and tilt adjustment
- Adjustable castered stand with cable hook included
- High performance lamp
- Removable 25' power cable
- U.L. and c.U.L. listed for 410 watts
- Made in the USA