Applied NN Dimmer Wall Mount 12 Channel 2.4kW
Applied Electronics has a solution to all of your dimming requirements including permanent installation dimmers for multi-channel applications. The DP12/2400 permanent installation dimmer is available for control of 12 to 96 channels and can provide 2.4 kW of dimming power per channel. The unit is made from 16 gauge steel and houses 12 dimmer channels which is expandable by up to seven additional 12 channel "slave" units. The Applied Architectural dimmer is versatile and can be configured for any application. Features include fully magnetic circuit breakers, front panel LCD display, soft patching, manual override, dimmer/switch selection for each channel, pre-heat selection and DMX control or input from an optional wall plate system.
- 12 (to 96 dimmer channels with additional slave units) with 2. 4 kW output per channel
- Simple 4 bolt mounting
- Single phase, bi-phase or three phase – no jumper settings required
- Terminal block connections for input and output
- UL listed (E136519). Meets the requirements of UL 508
- Fully magnetic 20 Amp output circuit breakers
- Convection cooled (no fans)
- Convenient conduit knockouts for wiring ease
- DMX-512 control input or control from wall plate system
- Scenes are set up and stored at each wall plate
- 16 gauge steel enclosure
- Front panel control including: soft patch, manual override, pre-heat and dim/switch
- Front panel 40 character x 2 backlit LCD displays system status of 12 channels at a time
- Size: 22" x 16" x 6.5"