Pathway Front Connector Kit for Quattro - 4 XLR5F Outputs
Front connector kit for the Pathway Quattro, with 4 female 5-pin XLRs.
Note on Front Connector Kits:
The use of the front connector kit with a Quattro requires the full width of 1RU of rack space (so it is not possible to have two Quattros side-by-side and use the adapter kit). The adapter kit is typically used with the 6312 model.
- Four DMX512 ports, individually configurable
- IP, subnet mask, port direction, protocol receive/send, basic patching - and more - all settable from the front panel
- 8-way DMX routing per port, including priority and merge on a chanel-by-channel basis, available with use of free Pathport Manager 5 configuration software
- RDM gateway, in conjunction with Pathport Manager 5
- Simple, reliable firmware upgrade process
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior user-set
- Normal operation uses Power-over-Ethernet (Class 2, 8W maximum)
- When PoE is not available, may operate from an auxiliary 24VDC input (by others) Rack ears included
- Truss and wall mount kits available as accessories
- Multiple connector styles including: XLR5, XLR3, terminal block and RJ45 EtherCon