Electro-Voice Soundmate Personal Listening System - 75.7 MHz L Freq.
SoundMate Personal Listening System includes:
- one ST-300 17 Channel Base Transmitter
- four SR-50 single channel receivers
- four SEB-1 single earbud earphones
- wall plaque
- UL & CSA approved wall pack transformer
- one 1/4 wave telescoping antenna
The ST-300 Base Transmitter features 17 user selectable frequencies digitally controlled from the front panel control buttons, a headphone jack with adjustable level for input signal monitoring, and a backlit LCD display that shows Channel, Frequency and Audio Input Level. On the back of the unit is a balanced XLR-3F as well as an unbalanced 1/4" input. Front panel controls and LCD display allow the user to select mic, line, and 70 volt input options, attenuate the input levels and change hi/low RF transmit power. A new feature called Enhanced Dynamic Range (E.D.R.) works with the SR-400 receiver to provide clearer, more dynamic audio.
- RF Frequency Range 72 to 76 MHz
- Modulation: FM ±25 KHz deviation
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 58 dB (77 dB with E.D.R.)
- Maximum Deviation: ±25 KHz
- Audio Input: Balanced XLR-3F and unbalanced 1/4"
- Antenna: 1/4” wave telescoping omnidirectional
- Audio Controls: Audio input level, monitor jack volume, E.D.R.
- Power Requirements: 13-20 Vdc or 12 Vac; 115Vac 60 Hz @ 300 mA plug-in wallpack power supply
- Dimensions: H 1-3/4” (4.5 cm) x W 7-1/2” (19.2 cm) x D 5.9” (15 cm)
- FCC ID: B5DM522
- Backlit LCD Display: Ch., Freq, Audio Meter, Input setup, RF level, and E.D.R.
- RF Output Power @ 3M: Normal 25K µV/m, High 80K µV/m
The SR-50 Single Channel Receiver provides clear reception and the simplicity of a fixed channel. This economical receiver operates on one of 17 fixed narrow-band frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band. Ergonomic raised volume control knob make level adjustments easily accessible by feel. Recessed headphone jack provides extra protection for earphone connections. Two AA batteries give up to 30 hours continuous battery life.
- Power Requirements: (2) AA batteries, Alkaline, NiMH or NICAD 30 hours Alkaline, 20 hours NiMH, 10 hours NICAD
- Audio Frequency Response: <3 dB Variation (100 Hz-10 KHz)
- Sensitivity: 0.5 µV typical, 1.0 µV maximum,12 dB SINAD
- Signal-To-Noise @ 1 mV Input: >60 dB
- Distortion <2% T.H.D.
- Audio Output @ 10% distortion: into 8 Ohms: 2.0V / 15mW 3.0V / 80mV into 32 Ohms: 2.0V / 10mW 3.0V / 50mW
- Antenna Type: omnidirectional in earphone cord
- Controls: Volume/On/Off Switch
- Dimensions H 4” (101 mm) x W 2-3/4” (70 mm) x D 1” (25 mm)
- Visual Indicators: Red LED On Indicator
- Earphone Connector: Type 3.5 mm stereo or mono
- Charger Contacts: Bottom of unit
- FCC: Complies with Part 15