ADJ WiFLY NE1 Battery
The ADJ WiFLY NE1 Battery is a compact controller that gives you the features of a larger more powerful controller laid out in a convenient user-intuitive way.
The ADJ WiFLY NE1 Battery lets you select the lights you’re using from its fixture library, which already includes a range of ADJ products. You can create profiles within the library with ADJ’s NE1 Profile creator program and add your own fixture profiles and data using the controller’s universal USB port.
With no sub-menus you can click the setting you want to adjust – with buttons for fixture, color, gobo, effect, show, and pause – and change it using the on-board dials and numbered buttons. With independent faders and buttons for the strobe effects and master dimmer, you also have easily accessible control over these atmosphere enhancing features.
- 432 channel DMX Controller with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver Wireless DMX on-board.
- Can also be hard wired via 3 pin DMX cables
- Designed for Inno Series and RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBWA, and RGBWA+UV LEDs
- Can control most DMX products that consist of 36 channels or less
- Built-in FX generator for moving lights and LED’s
- Control up to 12 individual fixtures
- 12 Memories via 2 Banks
- 4 Rotary Encoders for Channel & Function Control
- Master Dimmer Fader Control
- Strobe Rate Fader Control
- 6 Mode buttons (Fixture, Color, Gobo, Effect, Show, & Pause)
- Blue-backlit LED screen
- 12 Multi-Function buttons
- Blackout button
- Universal USB Port (USB Stick Included)
- AC or DC powered
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
- Power In: 9-12V DC min 300mA UL approved power supply (Included)
- Power consumption: 2.7 Watts
- Size: 12.8 x 7.25 x 2.75” (325 x 185 x 68.7mm)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. (2kgs)
Learn more about the WiFLY NE1 Battery from this product spotlight here.