Leviton Interface IF501 - MPX DMX512 Luma-Net Midi and 0-10v analog
The Leviton Interface (I/F) 501 allows communication between various lighting control protocols. In addition to merging protocols, this interface device is capable of converting computer protocols to lighting protocols.
The Leviton Interface (I/F) 501 is a flexible protocol interface device with a host of different in/out combinations of the following protocols: MPX, DMX512, Luma-Net, RS232, Midi, and 0-10v analog.
- Up to 512 control channel addresses
- Configure mode select switches
- 4 line analog (0-10V DC)
- Bottom chassis key holes positioned for easy wall mounting
- 15 V DC external power supply port
- DMX512 input/output ports
- NSI Micro-Plex input/output ports
- RS-232 input port (DB-9 connector)
- NSI Luma-Net architectural lighting port (RJ-14 style connector)
- NSI Luma-Net software interface capability
- Luma-Net 2 compatible