Nady HM-20U Unidirectional Headset Microphone
The HM-20U HEADMIC Series Headworn Condenser Microphone is intended for hands-free applications during presentations, performances, fitness instruction and more.
The low-profile microphone features a thin, form fitting microphone frame.
The miniature capsule features a wide frequency response and a cardioid polar pattern that maximizes feedback rejection.
- Full-frequency, uni-directional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones
- (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5 x 8 mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
- Choice of black or beige
- HM-20U unidirectional headmic with small foam windscreen
- Additional foam windscreen
- Extra boom assembly
- User guide and Warranty card
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -46dB ±3dB
- Output impedance: 1K Ohms ±5%
- SPL max: 135dB
- Power Supply: 1.5-12V DC
- Capsule: 5x8mm
- Cable: 1.5mm dia, 1M (40")
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (18g)
Specifications and design subject to change for improvement purposes without prior notice.