Doug Fleenor LED300 Power Supply
The LED300 is an accessory power supply. The innovative design is flexible and can provide power and data in many different formats to suit varying fixture inventories. Primarily designed to power and control Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 LED fixtures, the LED300 can be configured to operate devices such as Color Kinetics ColorBlast 12 TR UV, ColorBlast 6, ColorBurst 4, ColorBurst 6, and gobo rotators.
- Input power: 115VAC, 50/60 Hz. 5.5A. Required UL statement: The LED300 must be located near the power outlet powering it and the outlet must be easily accessible.
- Input signal: DMX512, DMX512/1990, DMX512-A (250 Kb/s, 0.2 Volts min. 12 Volts max.)
- Input circuit: Transient protected EIA-485 transceiver (LT1785)
- Input protection: 15,000 Volt transient, ±60 Volt continuous
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male XLR connector (Neutrik D-1 series)
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female XLR connector (Neutrik D-1 series) All five pins are passed through
- Input isolation: 600 Volts
- Output signal:
- DMX512-A when set for 5V differential data
- DMX512-A timings and protocol with 24V single ended levels when switched to 24V data
- Output circuit (5V): Transient protected EIA-485 transceiver (LT1785) yields an approximate 3V signal into 120 Ohms
- Output circuit (24V): MC34074 high speed op-amp tuned for 4uS bit period (250 Kb/s) yields approximately 22V at load
- Output connector: Gold plated 4 pin female XLR (Neutrik D-1 series) rated at 10 amps
- Output current (power): 12.5 amps (300 watts) continuous [limited to 5 amps (120 watts) maximum per output]
- Indicators: Red/green data type indicator, Red/green polarity indicator, Green signal indicator, Three digit DMX Start Address
- User controls: Three pushbuttons to increment DMX Start Address (hundreds, tens, and ones)
- Operating modes: Below is a list of start address and their corresponding outcome.
- 000 = Standard power supply operation. Connected devices must be addressed as needed.
- 1 - 512 = Enables DownShifter power supply operation. Connected devices are to be addressed to start address 1.
- Standalone modes: Below is a list of start address and their corresponding outcome.
- 6nn = Fixed colors where nn selects approximate Roscolux™ gel color.
- 7nn = Fading effects. The tens place selects an effect and the ones place adjusts the fade time.
- 8nn = Strobe effects. The tens place selects an effect and ones place adjusts flash rate.
- 900 = Random selection of fading and strobing effects.
- Color: Black with white silkscreen nomenclature
- Size and weight: 9.25" h X 5.25" d X 9.75" w, 7.5 pounds
- Mounting options: Two 1/2" holes for half couplers or "C" Clamp and handle slot