ADJ Heavy Duty DMX Mirror Ball Motor
The ADJ MB DMX II is a unique intelligent mirror ball motor that may be operated in three modes - DMX-512, Stand-Alone, or Master-Slave.
The ADJ MB DMX II allows you to control the operation of a mirror ball motor as well as the lamps via DMX operation. You may also link several ADJ MB DMX II motors together to obtain universal speed and rotation.
An optional MINI-C black out controller may be purchased separately.
- Heavy Duty DMX Mirror Ball Motor
- Includes two 3-prong Edison socket to power pinspots
- 2 DMX Channels:
- Channel 1: Adjustable motor speed and direction control of mirror ball
- Channel 2: Turns On/Off pinspots
- For use with up to a 20-inch mirror ball
- Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
- XLR In/Out
- Master/slave control: Up to 4 MB DMX units can be daisy-chained together for synchronized motor rotation and universal speed, resulting in dramatic visual effects
- 1/4" socket for On/Off control with optional Mini/C controller (sold separately)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8" x 4.75" x 5" / 203mm x 131mm x 127mm
- Weight: 4 lbs.