Electro-Voice PST-170 Belt Pack Transmitter
The Personal FM Transmitter is designed to provide auditory assistance in both personal and group situations. It operates on the 17 narrow-band channels in the 72-76 MHz band. The Personal FM Transmitter is light-weight and battery operated for convenience and portability. It runs on two (2) AA batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH) and can be paired with an economical, durable personal listening receivers.
- The PST-170 Belt Pack Transmitter may be set to any one of the 17 channels which is displayed on the backlit LCD, and operates on frequencies in the 72-76 MHz band.
- It is lightweight, battery operated and includes a small lapel microphone for convenient portable use.
- The PST-170 has two audio input jacks.
- The Auxiliary input is designed to allow the use of audio devices such as teacher’s aids or tape players.
- The second jack is normally used with a microphone and is located on the top panel.
- The PST-170 is also compatible with the E.D.R. feature of the SR-400
- Audio Input Characteristics: Mic: TA4M connector, 7.75 mV RMS input for +/- 25 KHz
- deviation, 10K ohms nominal impedance
- Aux. Input: 3.5 mm (0.138 inch) jack, 100 mV unbalanced, 10K ohms
- nominal impedance
- Antenna: Permanently attached trailing wire
- Modulation: FM, +/- 25 KHz deviation
- Frequency Response (System): 100 Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Automatic Gain Control Range: 30 dB
- System Signal to Noise: 58 dB, > 77 dB with E.D.R.
- Preemphasis: 100 micro seconds
- Maximum Power: 80K micro Volt/m @ 3 m
- Power Requirements: (2) AA batteries, Alkaline or Ni-MH 8 hours alkaline, 7
- hours Ni-MH
- Size: 3.9 inches high x 2.7 inches wide x 1.0 inch thick (9.9 x 6.9 x 2.5 cm) excluding belt clip
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (145 grams) including batteries
- FCC ID: B5DM521