Hubbell Insulgrip L5-15 Twistlock - Male Plug - Black
Since 1929, when Harvey Hubbell obtained the first patents on Twist-Lock® devices and introduced them to the market, they have been the standard for the Entertainment Industry. Today, Hubbell Insulgrip Twist-Lock Devices continue to set the standard against which all quality industrial wiring devices are measured. The Insulgrip® line includes plugs, connectors, flanged inlets and outlets and flush mounting receptacles. With a single piece dust shield, tough nylon housing, visible identification and a roomy wiring chamber, these devices offer the most powerful cord grip in the industry.
The unparalleled acceptance and success of the Twist-Lock line is a tribute to the quality of this long lasting design. When selecting premium plugs and connectors for the Entertainment Industry, the decision is Hubbell.
- Ribbed nylon housing provides a secure grip and impact and chemical resistance
- Superior cord grip design protects terminations from excess strain
- Ensures high performance, reliable terminations for maintaining trouble free connections
- UL and CSA listed
- Wiring Scheme: 2-Pole, 3-Wire Grounding
- Amperage: 15A
- Voltage: 125V AC
- NEMA Configuration: L5-15P
- Item Style: Standard
- Device Color: Black
- Horsepower: 0.5
- Cord Dia.: .230"-.720" (5.8-18.3)
- Blade Holder Material: Black Nylon
- Terminal Retainer Material: Clear polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Black nylon
- Cord Clamp Material: Black Nylon
- Blade Material: Brass
- Terminal Clamp Material: Cold rolled steel-nickel-plated
- Terminal Screw Material: #8-32 Brass (white finish on neutral screw when used)
- Ground Screw Material: Brass (green finish)
- Cord Clamp Screw Material: Steel-zinc-plated
- Body Holding Screw Material: Steel-zinc-plated
- Ratings: Molded In or Stamped On
- Catalog No: Permanently ink marked on product
- Dielectric Voltage Withstand: 2,000V minimum
- Current Interrupting: Certified for current interrupting at full rated current
- Temperature Rise: Max 30C temperature rise at full rated current after 50 cycles of overload at 150% of rated current at a power factor of .75.
- Cord Accommodation: Round portable service cords of diameters commensurate with the device rating as defined in UL Standard 62, CSA C22.2 No. 49.
- Terminal Accommodation: 15A #14 AWG
- Terminal Identification: Terminals identified in accordance with UL 498 (X, Y, Z, White, Green)
- Flammability: HB or better per UL 94 or CSA 22.2 No. 0.6
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum Continuous 75 C Minimum -40 C (w/o impact)
- Moisture Resistance: IP20
- Listings: UL/CSA
- Certified: UL2306 OEM and replacement use on convention center flat cable cord sets.
- Condition: New
- UPC: 783585172163