Altman 750W PHX Zoom Ellipsoidal - 30-55 degree
The 30°-55° PHX Zoom ellipsoidals are state of the art luminaires in function, style, and efficiency. These ellipsoidals have been designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. To broaden the capabilities of the fixture we offer it with the choice of either a GLA or HPL series lamp. A 360° rotating barrel help you keep the artistic part of your fixture's focus intact and easy to attain, and with virtually no light leak from the fixture itself, you won't have to worry about any extra light illuminating unwanted parts of the ceiling. The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls only add to the appeal. All of these new and innovative options are what makes the PHX Zoom ellipsoidals ideal for theatres, long throw venues such as opera houses, or wherever superior energy efficient lighting performance is required.
- Compatible with HPL series in 375W, 575W and 750W compact filament lamps
- 360° rotating barrel
- Completely enclosed accessory holder
- Heat resistant Plano-Convex Lensing
- Die cast aluminum and sheet metal fabrication
- Color frame and spring clip safety cable included
- 3' power cable
- C-Clamp included with fixture
- ETL & cETL listed
- Made in the USA
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum construction
- Yoke: Rigid flat steel with dual locking dog tilt handles, two mounting positions, indexed tilt angle markings.
- Reflector: Spring mounted dichroic coated glass, ellipsoidal design.
- Lenses: Color coded crown glass (white plate) lenses provided with anti-reflective coating.
- Socket: HPL lamp holder axially mounted, supplied with heat shield. Tool free re-lamping.
- Rating: 100, 120, 240 Volts AC/DC operation, 6.3/3.1 Amps, 750 Watts maximum.
- Cable: 36" Teflon leads encased in black fiberglass sleeving, rear cord wrap provided.
- Shutters: Four .037" stainless steel, fully adjustable and lockable. Constructed with oversized heat resistant handles.