Apollo ColourScenic Glass Gobo 3437 Wild Ripples
A ColourScenic¨ gobo is a glass gobo that projects full color, specific colors or gradients of color with intricate detail.
ColourScenic¨ gobos from our collection typically ship within 3 business days, depending upon availability. However, we regularly ship sooner than indicated.
In order to ensure the highest quality, some patterns cannot be produced in a particular size or substrate.
PrintScenic¨ gobos can be produced as a glass or plastic gobo that projects color photographs or graphics. They are designed for use in approved LED fixtures only and in short or temporary installations.
The multi-layer printing process enhances the color saturation to create a ÒtrueÓ opaque black, not ÒtransparentÓ printer black.
PrintScenic¨ gobos are designed for use in approved LED fixtures only.
1-Color, 2-Color and ColourScenic¨
- Material: 1.1 mm Thick Borosilicate Glass
- Longevity1: 400+ Hours
- Color: Color, Color Gradients
- Image/Process: Photo/Laser-etched
- Fixture2: Incandescent/LED
- Bezel: Included
- Longevity is affected by many factors including: fixture, usage, environment, pattern and other factors. Hours are not guaranteed.
- Verify fixture size prior to placing any order.
Apollo Gobo Features Sheet
Apollo gobo F-X Tips