Apollo SuperRes High End Glass Gobo 1027 Groovy
A SuperResolution gobo is a glass gobo that projects black & white or grayscale photographs or graphics with intricate detail.
- SuperResolution gobos are designed to work best in metal pattern holders.
- Donuts are recommended for use with SuperResolution gobos. This creates a sharper image by blocking unwanted light.
SuperResolution gobos from our collection typically ships within 24 hours, depending upon availability. However, we regularly ship sooner than indicated.
In order to ensure the highest quality, some patterns cannot be produced in a particular size or substrate.
- Material: 1.1 mm Thick Borosilicate Glass
- Longevity1: 400+ Hours
- Color: Black & White, Grayscale
- Image/Process: Photo/Laser-etched
- Fixture2: Incandescent/LED
- Bezel: Included if required
- Longevity is affected by many factors including: fixture, usage, environment, pattern and other factors. Hours are not guaranteed.
- Verify fixture size prior to placing any order.
Many of our SuperResolution patterns are also available as a PrintScenic gobo. This is dependent on the pattern's level of detail and gobo size needed. Contact our Customer Care team to find out if this pattern is available as a PrintScenic gobo. PrintScenic gobos are designed for use in approved LED fixtures only.
Apollo Gobo Features Sheet
Apollo gobo F-X Tips