Doug Fleenor DMX512 Isolated Splitter/Amplifier - 5 Outputs 1 Input - Terminal Blocks
Each output is electrically isolated from the input, and every other output, by 2500 volt optical couplers. Each output has its own line driver and associated power supply.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with 120 ohm termination resistor between +Data and -Data (Units with feed through connectors do not have internal termination)
- Input signal: 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Output circuit: EIA-485 driver
- Connectors: Gold plated 5 pin Neutrik D-1 Series
- Feed through: A non-isolated feed through connector is standard on the eleven output model and is optional on the one, three, and five output models.
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 1500 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 100 - 120 volts, 50/60 hertz, 12 watts
- Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone
- Front and back: Black
- Size: 6.5" deep, 1.7" high, 8.25" wide