Doug Fleenor Enhanced2 Isolated Splitter/Amplifier - 5 Outputs 1 Input - 5 Pin
The Enhanced2 Isolated Splitter includes all the features of our standard models with added protection to meet the needs of harsh operating conditions. As with our standard splitters, all outputs are isolated from the input and from the other outputs by optical couplers. Every output has its own power supply and line driver. For protection against electrical storms, the 125EE adds four transient absorbers on the input, two on each output, and one on the power line. To protect against miswiring, it also has self resetting fuses on the DMX512 input and outputs that protect the splitter against damaging voltages up to 120 volts. Indicators on each output display power and termination status. Indicators on the input display signal present and valid DMX signal. The 125EE is designed to work on any voltage between 90 and 240 volts.
NOTE: This product uses slew-rate-limited output drivers. Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables.
- Baud rate: 0 to 250 Kilobaud
- Input circuit:
- EIA-485 receiver protected by two self resetting fuses
- 120 ohm input terminator protected by a self resetting fuse
- Four transorb diodes: two on +Data, two on -Data
- Input signal:
- 0.5 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum
- Input can withstand up to 120 volts without damage, transients up to 5KV
- Output circuit:
- Slew rate limited EIA-485 driver protected by two self reseting Polyswitch fuses.
- One transorb diode on +Data, one on -Data.
- (Slew-rate-limited drivers minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables)
- Output signal:
- EIA-485 driver yields an approximate 3 volt signal into 120 Ohms
- Outputs can withstand up to 12 volts without damage, transients up to 5KV.
- Connectors: Gold plated 3 pin Neutrik D-1 Series (male input, female outputs)
- Isolation: 2500 volt optical coupler, 5000 volt split bobbin transformer
- Power input: 90 - 240 volts, 50/60 hertz, 0.1 amp (24 watts)IEC-320 (international) input connector
- Color: Silver hammertone with black front and back panels
- Size (D x H x W): 11.25 x 1.74 x 8.25"
- Weight: 5 lbs