Lex PCS TRIO Module Chamber Installation- 16 Modules
Module Chambers are wall-mounted, dead front switchboards responsible for supporting up to sixteen PCS TRIO™ modules. PCS TRIO™ represents a revolution in power management by controlling power to Incandescent Loads, LEDs, Moving Lights and other applicable equipment. The patent pending design of the PCS TRIO™ power architecture enables power control over the widest lighting schedule possible in a single panel. See additional materials for detailed information. Module Chambers are fully compatible with the entirety of the Lex Products PCS TRIO™ Module series of power control products.
- Deliver power to a wide range of devices in a single panel
- Modules connect dimmers, single pole, and double pole relays to all phases of power
- Integrate easily with other power control and management devices
- Supports the following control protocols: DMX-512A, RDM, E1.31 sACN and Art-Net.
- Module Based Sensors react to over-temperature on a per module, rather than per panel basis
- Chamber Controller provides both local and remote operation of modules
- (6) Module types may be placed in the Module Chamber in any order or combination the application requires
- Patent-pending ‘plenum’ design leverages natural heat convection