Rosco Fluorescent Paint - 5781 - Orange Gallon
Rosco Fluorescent Paint - 5781 - Orange Gallon. Available in 9 brighter than normal colors which fluoresce vividly under ultraviolet lights, Rosco Fluorescent paints can create a wide range of exciting effects. They can be used to create special effects using ultraviolet Blacklight or combined with other Rosco paints to make normal colors more vibrant. Fluorescents use the same high quality, water base, vinyl acrylic binder found in Off Broadway paints. It is suitable for use on most surfaces and for interior and exterior* applications. Try using Rosco Fluorescent paints when matching the brightest colors in the Pantone Color Matching System or to achieve astounding 3-D effects.
- Finish: Matte.
- Solvent: Water.
- Binder Type: Vinyl Acrylic.
- Dilution: Fluorescent Paints should be used straight out of the can. They can be diluted with water if necessary, however this will reduce the hiding power of the paint.
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough Prime as a final preparation. Use a white base coat to achieve the most dramatic color effects.
- Application: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Film Thickness: 2 mil. dry film.
- Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Avg. Dry Time: At 75°F (24°C). Dries to the touch in 30-45 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours
- Clean-Up: Soap and water.
- Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
* Fluorescent pigments will degrade from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light. Avoid direct sunlight where possible