Rosco Glass Gobo - Wedding Design 0015
It's your wedding - the start of a new life! What better way to celebrate with light? To make your day memorable and easy, personalize this design for your needs.
- Names and Date in Sloop Script Two Font
- White artwork is what will be displayed in light - pair with gel to color the letters
- High quality, laser-cut glass gobo
- Won't burn out in the middle of your event
- Produces beautiful, crisp images and text
- No bridging; white text is solid with no black lines or stencil look.
- Gobo can be saved and reused
- Great keepsake for wedding album
- Reuse it for anniversaries and other events
- The quick and easy way make your wedding day shine!
- Fill in the fields above
- We will email you one proof of the design to approve or to make an adjustment to
- Additional proofs and changes can be purchased below
- Gobo ships out 4 days after you approve the final proof
- Sizes Available: 20mm - 125mm
- Thickness: 1.1mm
- Glass Base: Low
- Expansion Borasilicate
Coating: Ultra-Matte Aluminum (hardened
- Resolution: 405 lpi stochastic line screen (dpi independant)
- Installation Pattern Holder: Requires Glass Pattern Holder or Automated Light designed to hold 1.1mm gobos
- Orientation: Install with matte side of coating AWAY from lamp for best performance. (Not required)
- Handling: Avoid fingerprints. Clean with a soft lint free cloth.
- Max Wattage: HPL 750w (lekos); 1200w (automated lights)
Black and White Custom Gobos ("lithos") have been made using an ultra-thin aluminum coating, etched with super fine details to create incredibly smooth gradients patterns.
These glass gobos can withstand temperatures found in modern ellipsoidal luminaires ("lekos") that use the new generation of sub-1000 watt lamps and a dichroic reflector. Moving lights using metal halide sources up to 1200 watts are generally compatible as well.
Gobos utilize an "Ultra-Matte" aluminum coating. Using a unique manufacturing process, the aluminum is hardened to resist scratching and then the surface is burnished to a matte finish to reduce the possibility of double reflections. And unlike other gobo manufacturers who have turned to a "blackened" coating which fails dramatically if installed improperly, the Rosco Ultra Matte coating can be installed with either surface towards the lamp.