The Compact Line Array loudspeaker systems are used in applications including sound reinforcement for houses of worship, events, theme parks, multi-functional auditoriums, schools, transit terminals, and many more. The R Series Compact Active Line Array systems delivers extraordinary performance where high speech intelligibility and natural-sounding music is required at unmatched value.
- The system is comprised of 4 x R6 mid/high boxes (1 x Ribbon, 1 x 6.5" MF, and 2 x 6.5" LF drivers per cabinet) and 1 x R12 Sub-woofer cabinet (2 x 12" LF drivers)
- 2 x NL4 input and output connectors on each cabinet
- For optimum performance, use with a Beta Three digital speaker management processor
- Integrated rigging and speaker cabling included for the system
- Rigging allows adjustment of R6 in 1 degrees increments
- Designed for high speech intelligibility and natural-sounding music
- Suitable for use as a main system with or without sub-speaker augmentation
- Permanent installation
- Powder coated grill
- Durable Polyurethane textured base paint
- Available in either black or white
- R6: 15mm Birch Plywood
- R12:18mm Birch Plywood
Frequency Response (-3dB):
- R6: 1 x Ribbon HF + 1 x 6.5" MF + 2 x 6.5" LF
- R12: 2 x 12" LF
- R6: 50Hz-20kHz
- R12: 45Hz-300Hz
Sensitivity (1W @ 1m):
- R6: 140W (RMS), 280W (Program), 560W (Peak)
- R12: 900W (RMS), 1800W (Program), 3600W (Peak)
Maximum SPL (1W @ 1m):
- R6: 98dB
- R12: 92dB
- R6: 116dB/122dB (Peak)
- R12: 122dB/128dB (Peak)
Dispersion (H x V):
- R6: 8Ω
- R12: 4Ω
- 120 degrees x 30 degrees
- R6: 2 x NL4
- R12: 2 x NL4
- R6: 6.9" x 14.3" x 28.7"
- R12: 20.1" x 24.8" x 28.7"
- R6: 37.4 lbs
- R12: 110 lbs
- R6: 10.2" x 20.1" x 33.1"
- R12: 26.4" x 30.9" x 34.3"
- Flying Frame: 32" x 7.7" x 29.1"
- R6: 42 lbs
- R12: 121 lbs
- Flying Frame: 30 lbs
* Mounting Brackets & Related Accessories Sold Separately